Washing Machine Repair ~ Portland, OR
Does your washer need repairing or servicing? Call today to schedule a washing machine repair appointment, (503) 762-1427.
If your laundry is piling up, or if you’re afraid to wash your favorite clothes because they might become damaged, it’s time to call a washer repairman!
When you make an appointment, we’ll give you a 2-hour service window, so that you’re not waiting for us all day. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, and our service vans carry an extensive selection of parts for appliance repairs.
We repair and service most types of washers, including top-load washers, front-load washers, and stackable washer and dryer combos.
These are the most common signs that your washer needs repairing or servicing:
- washer won’t turn on
- washer won’t turn off
- clothes come out of the washer with marks on them
- clothes aren’t getting properly wrung out
- washer is making excessive noise
- washer seems to be vibrating, shaking, or moving excessively
- water is leaking out of the washer
- water isn’t filling the drum
- knobs have fallen off
- there’s a strange smell that won’t go away
- washer won’t finish its cycle
- detergent isn’t dispensing into the drum
- washer won’t spin (agitate)
- timer doesn’t work
- washer lid or door won’t close properly
- error codes
We repair and service most major brands of washers, including:
- LG washing machines
- Samsung washing machines
- Speed Queen washing machines
- GE / General Electric washing machines
- Whirlpool washing machines
- Kenmore / Sears washing machines
- Maytag washing machines
- Bosch washing machines
- Amana washing machines
- Roper washing machines
- KitchenAid washing machines
- Fisher & Paykel washing machines
- Admiral washing machines
- White-Westinghouse washing machines
Is it time to replace your washer, rather than repair it? You can find out in a service call, and we’ll be honest with you and tell you if it doesn’t make sense to repair the machine.
For more information about washer repairs, or to schedule an appointment for service, please call (503) 762-1427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our appliance repair appointment scheduling form.
Please note: In addition to providing washer repair services, we also take care of: dryer repairs, dishwasher repairs, oven, stove, range, and cooktop repairs, microwave repairs, refrigerator repairs, and trash compactor repairs. We service the entire Portland metro area.